Tow Pro Pack
- Metal fittings isolated and hard anodised. See test results here.
- Fixed Shipping:
- Domestic: $100, International: $300
Tow Pro Pack is the new generation CST Tow Preg Moth mastWe understand that one mast size doesn't fit all!
The Tow Pro Pack is designed to suit sailors of a wide range of sizes and weights, providing the flexibility to easily customize masts to suit individual requirements. The complete Pro Pack collection includes 2 base and 4 tip options, allowing the sailor to easily select a mast configuration to match the sail luff round and weather conditions.
Use our interactive online store to select only the base and tips you need. The ability to mix and match base and tip options has been made possible by the CST integrated precision machined joint, giving you, the sailor, complete control over your setup.
With our CST Sail Team currently testing the Pro Pack around the globe, feedback so far has been very exciting, justifying the research and development in the design and manufacturing processes that have taken CST masts to the next level in quality, repeatability and performance.
The Tow Pro Pack is designed to fit most major sail brands.
July 2019 - Francesco Bruni - 1st place at Foiling Week 2019 - Moth Class, using the new CST Tow Pro Pack
September 2019 - Dylan Fletcher - 1st place at UK Moth Nationals, using the new CST Tow Pro Pack
• Our new metal 'micro' fittings are great for load bearing.
• Hard anodised and isolated with adhesives to eliminate corrosion.
• Tested at ambient and elevated temperatures
• Precision machined heel plug – either male or female included
• Integrated machined tapered joint
• Overall length measurements include standard fittings
Fixed shipping rates for all Tow Pro Packs: Domestic (Australia) shipping: $100, International shipping: $300
Tow Pro Moth Masts are available in a range of different Base and Tip stiffness options:
Base or Tip
|Forestay Tang Location
|1700mm or 1800mm
|1700mm or 1800mm
|Decksweeper (5000 & 5100)
|Elite Series (5200 & 5300)
Product Drawing coming soon...
- Francesco Bruni - 1st - Foiling Week 2019, Moth Class.
- Dylan Fletcher - 1st - 2019 UK Moth Nationals